Help Line. +91 98994 41152, +91 11 42564668
You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Any reference to Company/Seller shall mean Senera Plus (registered office:D-259 Defence Colony New Delhi 110024).
- Buyer/Purchaser shall mean any person, sole trader, partnership, business, body corporate or other entity detailed in the appropriate section of the sales invoice/order form and shall include all successors, heirs and assigns. Where a person deals entirely as a consumer, legal rights shall remain unaffected. Where the term buyer appears within these terms it shall mean consumer buyer/purchaser unless specified as relating to a trade buyer or consumer buyer individually.
- Goods or equipment shall mean the items detailed in the appropriate section of the sales/order form and it shall be a core term of this agreement that all ancillary items are additional to this agreement unless specifically detailed within the sales invoice/order form.
- Price shall mean the consideration due for purchase and shall include GSTunless otherwise stated. Shipping is currently free in India and Nepal.
- The company reserves the right to amend technical or clerical errors in any order without notice. In addition, the buyer shall ensure that all details contained within the order are correct and no liability for any error or inaccuracy shall lie with the company.
- All guarantees for products are provided entirely by the manufacturer and are subject to terms contained therein.
Limitations Upon Liability
- Advice given by agents or resellers of this company during telephone/Internet orders is based entirely upon information given by the purchaser. Where advice is given by agents or servants of this company, such advice shall amount to an opinion only and the company shall not accept liability for any inaccuracies. Additionally, goods supplied are supplied only to correspond to the purpose for which goods of that kind are commonly supplied and not alternative uses to which they may be put.
- No liability for failure can be accepted by this company for such alternative use, amendment or modification.
- Compatibility of goods is not guaranteed where modifications or alterations have been made and the company shall, in such circumstances, and at its discretion, issue a refund or credit to the purchaser.
- Where goods purchased by the buyer are alleged to be defective, the purchaser agrees to return such goods to the seller for inspection and report (without the seller replacing the said goods prior to such inspection). The purchaser further confirms that it shall be reasonable for the seller to inspect, repair or replace (at its option) such defective goods and allow manufacturers to undertake inspections so as to allow production methods to be modified. The purchaser also accepts that it is reasonable to inform the seller of any interruption, defect or other failure prior to contacting independent third parties or incurring expense and, in addition, to allow the seller to remedy the defect, failure or interruption. Parts modified or adapted by the purchaser shall no longer be warranted by the manufacturer nor shall the company be liable for any failures resulting subsequent to modification.
- Where modifications or alterations and poor maintenance to goods have been made the company shall accept no liability for death or personal injury unless caused directly by its own negligence.
- No liability is accepted by the company where purchasers attempt to modify or install components supplied where it is known or ought reasonably to be known that the part supplied is incorrectly supplied, defective or otherwise not in accordance with the order.
- The company accepts no liability in respect of failure to supply or other interruptions caused by matters beyond the reasonable control of the company, including strikes, lockouts, civil disputes, acts of God, war or actions by third parties.
- Not with standing any other provisions of this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement shall confer, nor is it intended to confer, a benefit on any third party (for the purposes of the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or for any other purpose).
- All times given for despatch are on a best effort basis and while stock is available.
- Shipping is free and a proof of despatch is provided by email to the customer.
- The shipment is tracked to the destination only in India.
- If the delivery has failed to be delivered or collected by the addressee and is returned to the warehouse in New Delhi, then a carriage charge equivalent to 25% of the goods value is chargeable before the goods are re-shipped.
Copyright 2011 © Senera Plus. All Rights Reserved
Powered by Prasad-Solutions